| Let Us Help You: Senior Services: Lockport Senior Centre
We offer adult residents of Niagara County “something for everyone”. Our senior services provide ongoing advocacy, support and assistance. And, if you are looking for ways to stay connected with your community, continue your lifelong education, travel, socialize, get fit or volunteer, look to The Dale Association!
Since 1951, the Centre has been at the heart of our community, offering:
- Supportive Services for Seniors
- Vision and Hearing Assistance
- Memory Minders Program
- Senior Advisor
- Telephone Reassurance Program
- Free linkage to community resources
- Sewing & Quilting
- Transportation to & from the Centre
- Health & Wellness Seminars
- Income Tax Preparation
- Recreation, Fitness & Entertainment
- Community Education
- Community Gathering Place
By becoming a member of The Dale Association you can take
advantage of discounts on most programs, classes and trips.
Located at 33 Ontario Street in Lockport, NY. Call 716-433-1886 for more information. Visit our Calendar page for current class schedule and upcoming events and trips!
We post our closings on Channel 2, Channel 4, Channel 7 and WLVL 1340 Hometown Radio